Copyright © 2015 Arcis Golf All rights reserved
Copyright © 2015 Arcis Golf. All rights reserved
Questions? Call Plantation Golf Club 214.423.0480
or email Sean Swanberg firstname.lastname@example.org
· What is included with the 2016 Arcis Card?
o When purchasing the card online you will receive:
· 1 Free Round at the Course you selected
· You will receive a 2nd free round if you purchase online before 12/31/15
· $99 VIP round at Cowboys Option
· 20% off of your Green Fee & Cart Fee at ALL Arcis Properties nationwide
· When do the free rounds expire?
o If you purchase your card online, both free rounds will expire 12/31/2016.
· You do not have to play any rounds in 2015 to take advantage of the 2nd free round.
· You must purchase your card online before 12/31/15 to receive the 2nd free round.
· Is there a price advantage to purchasing at one course compared to another?
o No, the price of each card is an additional $30 added to each courses weekend rack rate.
· For example, the weekend rack rate at Plantation Golf Club is $49.95 and the rack rate at Fossil Creek is $69.95. The price to purchase the Arcis Player’s Card at each course would be a one-time fee of $79.95(Plantation $49.95+ $30) or $99.95(Fossil $69.95+$30).
· Are those the new rack rates at each property?
o No, the rates posted on the flyer are solely the price of the card at each course. Rack rates are posted on each courses websites.
· How many rounds do I receive if I purchase the new card?
o You will receive 1 free round at the course you selected online. You will also receive a 2nd free round if you purchase online before 12/31/15.
· You receive 2 free rounds.
· Is this the new Eagle Card?
o Yes, the Arcis Player’s Card is replacing the Eagle Card.
· Will the cards be available for sale at each course?
o Yes, the cards will be available to purchase at each course January 1, 2016.
· However, you will not receive a 2nd free round when bought at the courses.
· How many rounds do I have to play before I breakeven and start saving?
o There are 3 ways you can start saving:
1. If you purchase your card online you will receive a 2nd free round with your purchase – each round cost more than the $30 upcharge
2. Use the $99 VIP round at Cowboys – This is an instant savings of $90
3. Once you play your 3rd paying round at any of the Arcis Properties you began saving!!!
· For example if you play Plantation and utilize your 20% discount after the 3rd round you have saved a total of $30 between the 3 rounds!
· Is my card only good at the course I choose?
o NO!, you can utilize the 20% off discount at ALL Arcis Properties.
· Your free rounds are only good at the course you selected.